Thursday, April 22, 2010

Half-Baked!

Brandon and I went back to the OB Monday for the growth scan at 19wks..Which was great because we got to watch the babies for over 25 mins on the u/s..They had to take photos of EVERYTHING!! All of their major organs: brains, heart, bladder, stomach, kidneys, as well as their spines, bones, etc..Baby B put his head on Baby A's stomach and started kicking her in the face and they looked like they were fighting each other..So the tech tried moving them herself..Which mad me want to pee myself..But after several more mins and me emptying my bladder we got all the photos we needed..Everything looked great the doc said..They both are weighting about 9 oz and are over a 1/2 ft long..They are too cute now that they look human and not so much alien anymore..It is just so crazy how big they have got in the past few weeks..The OB said they would double in size by the next apt in three weeks..I am going to be huge!..

I think they already know who daddy is..In the middle of the night they migrate towards Brandon..He can be sleeping (snoring), talking, or maybe they can feel his heartbeat when I am close to him..I am not sure..but it doesn't matter if I am on my right or left side, or if I am sitting up on my back they go to the side he is on..My stomach gets all lopsided and they start moving around a lot..It is cute..But I am scared they are both going to be daddy's girl and boy and then gang up on me!






On another note I am really starting to feel the babies a lot more now..Which is the greatest feeling ever, but it really hurts..My back is killing my stomach hurts..They always want to dance around when it is bedtime..This last half is going to be the longest part of this pg..

Next we need to decide on names and start getting the babies room together..This all is going by faster then I thought..Yet I really cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment