Sunday, April 18, 2010

Holy Crap Batman..

Half-Baked Survey...

Total weight gain/loss: I lost around 12 lbs due to m/s and have just got an 'appetite' back a few weeks ago wks ago..at my last appointment (2.5 wks ago) I had gained back the weight I lost and about three more lbs..But I am pretty sure that I have gained quite a bit more in the past two wks!

Maternity clothes? Pretty much a must at this point..If I wear my old pants they have to be unzipped and I have to wear a long shirt over them..My tummy is measuring 40ins so there is nothing I can wear to cover it up anymore..

Stretch marks? I have some on my breast that were there from like 5th and six grade when they got huge nad then left me.. I have a few showing up on my lower back, thighs and hips now..Nothing too bad yet..(crosses fingers) I know they are going to happen with twins, I just hope they don't decide to eat my tummy..

Sleep: Well..It has got to the point I cannot sleep on my back or stomach due to the babies..I flip flop from side to side, but it makes it hard to breathe..So I try and sleep sitting up a bit, but that never lasts..I am up and down a fee times a night to pee or cough/sneeze my lungs out..The babies (mostly the boy from what I can feel)love to dance around right as I want to fall asleep!..Poor Brandon has to deal with all of this, but I deal with his snoring so we are about equal!..Other then that I guess I am sleeping like a baby..

Best moment this week: Now that we know we are having a boy and a girl it is so exciting to start planning the room, and clothes..I am going to have too much fun with this!

Movement: Starting to feel them a bit more! I can tell certain things make then move more then others..When I walk around or do anything active they go crazy!..I love it soo much..I cannot wait until Brandon can feel them from the outside..

Food cravings: Nothing too crazy..I dont really 'crave' things..I just want certain foods sometimes!..haha..Apples, applesause, and apple juice are must haves..And I go thru a bag of ice every few days!

Gender: Boy and a Girl!! Best of both worlds..See something cute for either sex and I can buy it!!

Labor Signs: Oh no!..A few braxton hicks contractions once in a while..But lets keep labor out of the pic for at least 18 more weeks!

Belly Button in or out? I had the deepest innie belly button ever before pg..And now it is fighting to stay in..I have a feeling it will be an outie soon!

Wedding rings on or off? So far my fingers have not swelled at all!..(knock on wood)When I lost that weight they were getting too big and I thought I was going to have to have them resized..

What I miss: I miss yingling and other alcoholic bevs..I miss being active and working out a lot..I miss going out with friends, or other adults and not felling like crap lying in bed for most of the day..I miss getting things done around the house and I MISS my art..And tho I never really liked my body, I miss being able to move freely and not feel like a house..I miss being myself..But in the end they will be worth it!

What I am looking forward to: Getting the babies room ready, my baby shower, and my mommy and shea moving home..And of course them getting here late this summer..

No comments:

Post a Comment